THE CHALLENGE: Let your creativity flow and make something out of paper mâché.
- Each participant or group may enter only one item
- Entries created must be made almost entirely out of paper mâché– and may be decorated with the use of other materials
- Final entries must fit into a 24 x 24-inch square and not weigh more than 15 lbs.
- Upon paying $5.00 entry fee, the entries will be randomly marked with an identifying number to make the entry anonymous to the judges.
Junior: 12 years of age and under
Teen: 13 – 17 years of age
Adult: Over 18 years of age
Family: children and adults working together
- Use of paper mâché
- Level of practicality and function
- Level of difficulty
The contest is open to all Marathon Public Library cardholders in good standing. Library cards are free. Visit us to get one.