To view the catalogue of the Marathon Public Library please select one of the options below.
Learn about Marathon Public Library’s collection through our online catalogue system. The online catalogue lets you:
- Search for titles
- Browse items
- Find new additions
- Place items on hold
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us to request material from another library through interlibrary loan.
Access your account
You can also use the online catalogue to access your library account information, including:
- View your checkouts
- Place and check the status of your holds
- Renew items
- View fines
- Update your account’s PIN.
To access your account online, follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to the online catalogue.
- Click on “My Account” on the top right-hand side of the website.
- Enter your library card number (the 14-digit number found on the back of your card beginning with “20740”).
- Enter your default PIN: “books”.
- For help or to reset your PIN, contact the Library at 229-0740.