As announced on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, the Thunder Bay District Health Unit (TBDHU) is in the RED in accordance with the provincial government COVId-19 response framework. Therefore, the Marathon Public Library will be reducing it’s COVID-19 position to code RED as well.
What does this mean?
Following the COVID-19 colour coded system put into place by our library, it is still deemed an unsafe time to enter the building. Therefore, the Marathon Public Library will be continuing with our current operating procedures at this time.
- Only staff members are permitted to enter the building
- Roadside services will continue
- All cleaning and de-sanitizing protocols will be followed
- Staff are required to complete a COVID-19 symptom check before entering the building and before each shift
- Facsimile, scan to email, and photocopying remains in effect
- Remote printing still be offered print requests can be accessed on our website by going to https://marathon.olsn.ca/uncategorized/print-request-form/